L-body Shift Rod Sets

(Replaces Chrysler or Mopar 4348401 ball joint, 4348441 rod, 4329034 rod, 4295368 rod)

These three styles of Dodge and Plymouth (L-body) heim joint shift rod sets allow you to improve the shift and feel of your 1982-1990 Dodge and Plymouth L-body car like the Shelby Charger, Omni, Shelby GLHS, Horizon, Rampage, Prospector and Scamp quickly and easily. These products replace shift rods on all 4 speed and 5 speed turbo and non-turbo cars and replace the following Chrysler or Mopar part numbers:

4348401 ball joint,
4348441 rod, 4295368 rod, 4295368 rod
4329034 rod, 4269872 rod