PT LIFTERS, SHIMS, VALVE COVER GASKET
Turbo Dodge Cars w/8 Valve Engines
This is the popular Dodge and Chrysler 2.2 and 2.5 PT Lifter and shims upgrade kit that is a favorite performance enhancement in the 8 valve turbo dodge enthusiasts community.
By replacing the weak factory 8 valve engine lifters with the better engineered and stronger lifters found in the later DOHC 2.4 liter engines (such as those from in the PT Cruiser), your engine will actually idle quieter, run smoother, and will have no unwanted valve train noise caused by collapsed lifters after high speed, high RPM runs.
- Reduces cam/lifter noise at idle
- Eliminates lifter collapse during high RPM use due to oil foaming and lifter starvation
- Faster lifter pump-up during both hot and cold startups
- Improved driveability throughout RPM range.
Our sets feature only factory original Chrysler lifters combined with the necessary custom lifter shims, and we also include a FelPro multi-piece or 1 piece valve cover gasket!
So when you purchase a turbododgeparts.com PT Lifter set you will receive all of the following:
- 8 Chrysler Manufactured 2.4 DOHC (PT CRUISER) Lifters
- 8 Case Hardened (Rockwell Hardness B49 Grade) US Steel PT Lifter Shims
- 1 FelPro Professional 1 piece(later) or 2 piece(early) valve cover gasket
- 1 Year, Unlimited Mileage Replacement Warranty
You can choose one of our good used factory original sets, new aftermarket or new Chrysler factory replacement part sets.
We pull used DOHC 2.4 PT lifters from a variety of used PT and cloud cars in the greater Atlanta area. We select only lifters from engines that when the valve cover has been removed, appear to have been well cared for and have had regular oil changes. Lifters discovered in engines that have dirty internals do not pass our quality standards. Our good used sets still have a 1 year, unlimited mileage replacement warranty.
REPLACES CHRYSLER AND MOPAR PERFORMANCE NUMBERS 4777976AA OR P5007440