*** SPECIAL PRICING IS 50% OFF RETAIL ***
CUSTOMER SOLD HIS PROJECT BEFORE DELIVERY
WE BOUGHT IT BACK!
Complete, ready to run, 0 mile, non-common block turbo Dodge (TURBO) engine short block. Fully assembled, all forged internals including:
- 87 Date Code T2 Shelby Daytona Engine Block
- Block Chemically Cleaned And Boiled, Magnaflux Checked For Cracks
- 8 bolt Shelby T2 Forged Crankshaft, Oil Holes Camfered, Balanced (-10)
- Brian Crower I Beam Forged Rods With ARP 2000 Rod Bolts, Balanced End To End, Equal Length Checked
- Wiseco Forged pistons, Balanced (+20)
- New Genuine Mopar Oil pump
- Clevite Tri-Metal Rod and Main Bearings
- New Intermediate Shaft Bearings
- Fully Balanced Rotating Assembly
- ARP 2000 Rod Bolts
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- Intermediate Shaft w/Square Tooth Pulley
- Oil Pan
- All machine Work As Required
- Fully Assembled with Front and Rear Seals and Retainers
- (See as pictured)
The complete rotating assembly was fully balanced, and professionaly assembly by Turbo Dodge Parts, 35 years hands on experience building these engines.
Engine was ordered by a very very good customer and then he sold his project car before he took delivery. We bought the engine back from him and are simply re-selling it. This is a one only engine at this deeply discounted price, we will never again offer such a deep discount on an engine like this. It is priced at greater than 50% off the price he paid simply because the original customer sold it back to us a a huge loss just to get some capital to start his new project, a super sweet 60's 2 door Dart.
This is a great one time only deal on a 0 mile, professionaly built, all forged 2.2 turbo motor. Here are the complete specs, see the pics taken during assembly for the attention to details.
We will gadly deliver the engine within 6 hours (one way) of the greater Atlanta area for an additional fee of $250. We would rather not ship this engine...but if we must it will be at the buyers expense. Shipping is not included in the price. This item is too heavy for FedEx or UPS ground, it is just over 150lbs which is their weight limit. It can go FedEx freight however.
If you want it shipped, it will be up to the buyer to make shipping arrangements, the engine will be crated for a $100 crate fee and will be rolled to the back of the truck for pickup. There is typically a charge for liftgate service as well as local pickup, and then to get it off the back of the truck at your destination if you can not get it off the back of the truck yourself or with a helper. Trucking/carriers want to charge for everything! The crate with engine will weigh approximately 185lbs. Be sure to check all the details of the shipping company and their fee structure before you schedule a shipment.