REBUILT A525, A520, A555, A523, A543, A568 TRANSMISSIONS
FOR ALL TURBO DODGE APPLICATIONS 1984-1993
About our A525, A520, A555, A523, A543, A568 5-speed transmission rebuild service for turbo Dodge and Chrysler applications.
Every transmission is carefully disassembled, cleaned, inspected and rebuilt to factory specifications. The original shifting quality is restored using only quality bearings from Timkin Koyo and Mopar, never any China manufactured bearings. Also only factory style seals and small parts are used. Your rebuilt transmission will shift and perform like new and will provide tens of thousands of miles of trouble free grind-free shifting with the proper oil fill and under normal and even occasional spirited driving use.
EACH TRANSMISSION RECEIVES THE FOLLOWING 10 POINT SERVICE
- Transmission is completely disassembled and inspected for wear and broken parts
- Transmission case is professionally chemically cleaned and then refinished
- All internal parts are cleaned and inspected for wear and damage
- Worn out of specification brass synchronizer rings are replaced to insure smooth no-grind shifts*
- All bearings are replaced with quality Timkin, Koyo or Mopar brand bearings
- All rubber seals are replaced
- Worn or cracked shift fork pads are replaced
- Trans is completely reassembled in a clean environment
- All bearing clearances and pre-loads are set to factory specs with a tolerance of not more than .0005”
*If you provide a core transmission for rebuild, the cost of additional hard parts such as shafts, synchronizers, stop rings and speed gears is an additional cost. If we provide the core transmission for rebuild, there will be no additional hard parts expenses.